JOIN THE STAMPIN' UP! FAMILY.

Whether for business or pleasure, contact me today to learn how becoming a Stampin' Up! Demonstrator can benefit you!

Wednesday 9 April 2008

I'm off ........

... to the 2008 Stampin' Up! Convention that is! I didn't get back with the ATC's, sorry but now you will have to wait abit longer. Tomorrow morning I am heading to Brisbane for afew fun filled days of stamping. Hopefully I will also learn some new things to be able to come back & show you.

I CASEd these cards from Jayne from awhile ago, so thought I'd put the pics on here to give you something to look at until next week. They use one of the new Level 3 Hostess Sets - Time Well Spent. The sentiment stamp is a retired set from the old catalogue.I also received some stamp sets today from the new catalogue & they are soooooo nice. Sadly I have no time left to play with them, so they will have to wait til I get back on Sunday :(

1 comment:

Karen Oliver said...

These are so pretty I might have to CASE them :-D