JOIN THE STAMPIN' UP! FAMILY.

Whether for business or pleasure, contact me today to learn how becoming a Stampin' Up! Demonstrator can benefit you!

Wednesday 3 September 2008

Spring Mini Catty CASE

A few weeks ago my Stampin' Up! upline, Jayne, issued us a challenge to CASE a specific card from the Spring Mini Catalogue & send one to a fellow INKling teammate. You can see in the picture below the card we were to CASE (bottom right of page), my card in the middle & the lovely card I received from Kari on the left. It has been fun to see how different everyone's cards are even when we all used the same layout.
Here is a closeup of mine - I decided to use all In Colors along with my rarely used Office Accoutrement stampset. I also broke out & used the paper crimer for the first time & it was so much fun so think I could become addicted to using it!

Stampsets: Office Accoutrement, Fabulous Flowers, So Many Sayings
Cardstock: River Rock, Wild Wasabi, Groovy Guava, Purely Pomegranite, Blue Bayou, Soft Sky, Whisper White
Ink: Blue Bayou, Purely Pomegranite
Accessories: Guava Double Stitched Grosgrain, Paper Crimper, Antique Brass Brad

No comments: