JOIN THE STAMPIN' UP! FAMILY.

Whether for business or pleasure, contact me today to learn how becoming a Stampin' Up! Demonstrator can benefit you!

Wednesday 29 October 2008

Happy Birthday Jayne


Jayne is my upline with Stampin' Up!, she is a very talented stamper & a source of inspiration, not only for me, but the rest of her team - The INKlings. We are located all over Australia which makes it abit hard to get together & have a birthday party, so we decided to have a virtual birthday party instead. I have brought some candles for the yummy cake that Margaret is bringing


If you'd like to keep partying, then hop on over to these blogs:

Carol

Merryl

Jo

Teneale

Kari

Margaret

Lin Mei

Beth

Suzanne

Michelle

Karen

Kim

2 comments:

Margaret said...

Alana, thanks suggesting and organising. Good move. Well done. Bravo. I think Jayne enjoyed here surprise. Margaret.

Anonymous said...

Thanks for organising the party Alana - I was a late arrival, but I made it.. :)