JOIN THE STAMPIN' UP! FAMILY.

Whether for business or pleasure, contact me today to learn how becoming a Stampin' Up! Demonstrator can benefit you!

Saturday 7 February 2009

Pictures for Mum

Wouldn't you know it - I just found my camera!!! Of course it is now too late to take any photo's of the projects I've been working on, so you will have to wait until tomorrow.

While you wait I thought I'd quickly put up these photo's of my little girl on her birthday so my Mum can have a look.

She loved her doll house (thanks Mum) & had to hold her cards while I took this photo. It was all her idea, so I guess that means she liked the card I made her, although was upset that she couldn't find the Wiggles card Mum sent (I found it under the lounge today & Josie wanted another photo in front of the doll house with it LOL)

Josie wanted a Dolly Varden Cake, which I thought would be easy enough, but nearly ended in disaster when I took it out of the oven too soon (way too soon - there was cake mix running out of the centre when I tried to turn it out of the pan!) Anyway, I'm sure I committed a cooking sin by shoving it back into the oven, but am pleased to say it still held the right shape & was even edible :-)

No comments: