JOIN THE STAMPIN' UP! FAMILY.

Whether for business or pleasure, contact me today to learn how becoming a Stampin' Up! Demonstrator can benefit you!

Thursday 2 April 2009

Out with the OLD, in with the NEW!

The Stampin' Up! 2009/2010 Idea Book & Catalogue is finally here. It is packed full of new stamp sets, papers, ribbons, buttons, brads & the list goes on & on. Here are a couple of ways you can get a catalogue:
  1. Host a workshop & I will not only give you a FREE catalogue, but I will also include a FREE inkpad of your choice for any workshops held in April & May
  2. Join my stamp club & I will not only give you a FREE catalogue, but you will also receive FREE product samples, a FREE level 1 hostess set & a minimum $30 to spend on any catalogue items you like
  3. Purchase a copy for $10 + postage - can be delivered anywhere in Australia

Contact me today if you are interested in any of the above - alana@aussiebroadband.com.au or 0428 964360

Here is another sample from my Clear Envelope Brag Book class last Friday. This is using retired cardstock & papers, but check out the new brads - they are gorgeous

Stampset: Pick A Petal
Cardstock: Groovy Guava (retired), Choc Chip, Whisper White, Afternoon Tea DSP (retired)
Ink: Groovy Guava (retired)
Accessories: Chocolate Wide Grosgrain Ribbon, Pewter Jumbo Eyelets, Cherished Memories Rub Ons (retired), Flower Designer Brads (NEW!)

This brag book was made by my Mum - she did such a great job for someone who has never even made a card!

Stampset: Pick A Petal
Cardstock: Chocolate Chip, Certainly Celery, Brocade Background (retired)
Ink: Always Artichoke
Accessories: Old Olive Wide Grosgrain Ribbon, Antique Brass Jumbo Eyelets, Antique Brass Brads, Flower Fusion, Urban West Rub Ons (retired)

I will be back soon with details of the New Catalogue product shares that I am offering :-)

1 comment:

Louise Ryan said...

Hi Alana, I have missed your posts lately and hope eveything is alright with you and your family. I love to pop in and see what you're up to. Best wishes.