JOIN THE STAMPIN' UP! FAMILY.

Whether for business or pleasure, contact me today to learn how becoming a Stampin' Up! Demonstrator can benefit you!

Wednesday 23 March 2011

Cupcake Inspiration

My scrapbooking has really fallen behind in the last year, so I've been trying to get abit more done lately. Afew weeks ago Jayne hosted an INKlings cyberstamp & one of the challenges was to join in the So Shelli Creative Challenge. This month it is Crazy for Cupcakes & I knew straight away what photo's I wanted to use - only problem is, apart from the cupcakes wheel, I don't own any cupcake stamps .......yet. Luckily I received this cute cupcake invitation in the mail last week which was just the inspiration I needed.

I tossed up the idea of just using the actual invite on my layout, but couldn't find the right papers, so I created my own cupcake using Stampin' Up! papers

This layout is also abit of a sneak peek at some of the new Designer Series Paper in the upcoming Autumn-Winter Mini Catalogue & is available to order from 1st April 2011. I have also used one of the new punches, the Decorative Label Punch. The other new punch would have been perfect for this layout as it is a Build a Cupcake - very cute & now on my wish list :-)

Here are a couple of closer pics -



Stamps: Cupcake Wheel

Cardstock: Pretty In Pink, Very Vanilla, Vellum Cardstock, Sweet Stiches & other assorted DSP

Ink: Versamark, Pretty In Pink

Accessories: Melon Mambo Marker, Scallop Edge Border & Decorative Label Punch, Crop-a-dile, Bigshot, Timeless Type Junior Alphabet Dies, assorted Buttons

1 comment:

Jacqui said...

Gorgeous LO Alana, but more importantly I'm sooo glad you are blogging again. I missed you muchly.