JOIN THE STAMPIN' UP! FAMILY.

Whether for business or pleasure, contact me today to learn how becoming a Stampin' Up! Demonstrator can benefit you!

Thursday 7 April 2011

Strength & Hope

I made this card for an INKlings swap that I took part in recently. It uses the new Strength & Hope stampset from the Autumn-Winter Mini Catalogue - Stampin' Up! will donate $2 from the sale of this stampset to The Breast Cancer Research Foundation. I really love the new Framed Tulips ambossing folder & for this card I have sponged the embossed parts with Crumb Cake ink.
Mmmmm - think I have a bit of a 'thing' for this butterfly & the rock & Roll technique!!



I hope the swappers liked my card, as I received some gorgeous ones back in return. You can see Kari's here & I am hoping the other girls blog their cards so I can link them also.


Stampset: Strength & Hope Cardstock: Daffodil Delight, Choc Chip, Crumb Cake, Whisper White Ink: Daffodil Delight, Choc Chip, Crumb Cake Accessories: Antique Brads, Framed Tulip Embossing Folder

No comments: