JOIN THE STAMPIN' UP! FAMILY.

Whether for business or pleasure, contact me today to learn how becoming a Stampin' Up! Demonstrator can benefit you!

Monday 26 January 2009

Sale-A-Bration One Sheet Wonders

Mel has a challenge on her blog this week to make a One Sheet Wonder, which I have never done before, so thought I'd join in. If you haven't heard of a One Sheet Wonder before, it is simply one sheet of cardstock that you have stamped all over, then cut/punched to use on cards. I have used the Sale-A-Bration stampset called Botanical Blooms that can be yours for FREE, by simply spending $100 on Stampin' Up! products before 28th Feb 2009.


Generally you would stamp a whole A4 sheet, so would be able to make up quite alot of cards, but here I have only used an A5 sheet.


This card has been CASEd from the very talented Teneale - I don't think I have seen one card that she has made that I haven't LOVED!


I have CASEd this one from Sue - I love her innovative use of stamps.


And lastly this one has been CASEd from Beate - who is a German demonstrator & really makes me wish I could read German as she has some great projects on her blog.
Stampsets: Botanical Blooms, Yummy, Fast & Fun Notes, Short & Sweet
Cardstock: Sage Shadow, So Saffron, Pretty In Pink, Whisper White
Inks: Sage Shadow, So Saffron, Pretty In Pink
Accessories: Pink Taffeta Ribbon, Scallop Square Punch, Scalloped Edge Punch, Small & Large Oval Punches

I had so much fun that I thought I'd make up the same cards in a different colour theme & really love how this lot turned out so made a matching card folder.

Here is the folder opened, I also stamped some matching envelopes. You can find the instructions for the folder on Makeesha's website.
Stampset: Botanical Blooms
Cardstock: Old Olive, Ruby Red, Chocolate Chip, Very Vanilla, Apple Cied DSP (retired)
Ink: Old Olive, Ruby Red, Chocolate Chip
Accessories: Chocolate Taffeta Ribbon, Vanilla Wide Grosgrain Ribbon
Punches: Scallop Square, Scalloped Edge, Large Oval, Small Oval

10 comments:

Debbie Pamment said...

Gorgeous project - love the colours you've used!

Anonymous said...

I love the colours too Alana. I always think cards look extra lovely in sets - what a great combo of designs. Cheers, Sue

Dani Fender said...

Love these in both colours they are stunning. You've done a great job! I've been meaning to do a one sheet wonder for ages and just never got around to it. That's a fab challenge!

Anonymous said...

Gorgeous Alana! I love the colour combo, you have used for the card folder.....just beautiful! Love Keesh x

Linda Dalke Stampin'Up Demonstrator in Australia said...

Love this.. might have to try this myself!

Anonymous said...

Beautiful Alana ! Thanks for sharing with us!

Anonymous said...

Wonderful projects Alana - very inspiring!

Anonymous said...

As always Alana, beautiful!

Claire said...

These are just gorgeous Alana! You are very talented!

Claire said...

Gorgeous Alana :)