JOIN THE STAMPIN' UP! FAMILY.

Whether for business or pleasure, contact me today to learn how becoming a Stampin' Up! Demonstrator can benefit you!

Monday 27 August 2007

A CASE of copying for Fathers Day

OK, I'll admit it - not many original thoughts here!!

In the past I have been embarrassed (especially when working with Trish - the most original thinker I know!) that most of my craftwork is copied. However I have just recently discovered that copying is quite acceptable in the world of stamping, it even has it's own acronym - CASE Copy And Share Everything.

This is great news for me & following you will see why:
I have been making some Fathers Days cards (it is this Sunday 2nd Sept) & this one is cased from Trish (almost exactly!). Quite simple - abit of distress ink & the cool little fisherman is colourd with chalks.

This shirt was so cute I had to case it from here . A stamp down the bottom & abit of ribbon. Bernie wanted me to make it like a footy jernsey - cute idea, but I'm rather challenged when it comes to colouring, so stripes it is! Email me if you would like instructions on how to fold the shirt alana@ceinternet.com.au or come along to my day at Burren on the 1st Sept to make it just in time for Fathers Day.

I also thought I'd share with you some tags I made for Sam to take to school for a stall.

Here's to CASEing - I love it!

No comments: