JOIN THE STAMPIN' UP! FAMILY.

Whether for business or pleasure, contact me today to learn how becoming a Stampin' Up! Demonstrator can benefit you!

Wednesday 5 September 2007

Baby Girl - not any more!

This in one of my favourite scrap pages at the moment - isn't my girl gorgeous? She looks so peaceful, not at all the way she is now. At 18mths she is a stubborn chatterbox who is constantly getting into everything she knows she shouldn't. I'm sure her determined nature will be an asset in the future - just not at the moment!. Photos are once again courtesy of Margot Palmer - After Image Photography, it is easy to scrap when you have such beautiful pics.
This is a fairly simple layout, I swiped some bazzill cardstock with pink paint, cut the title from plastic sheets & swiped the same coloured paint on the edges, before attaching using glossy accents. I made the slide mounts using cardstock (swiped with paint again), 2 different sized square punches & a decorative corner punch - see closeup below.
A flower with abit of bling & some journalling finishes it off. I love the idea of hand journalling, it adds such a personal touch - it's just a pity I hate my own handwriting.

No comments: