JOIN THE STAMPIN' UP! FAMILY.

Whether for business or pleasure, contact me today to learn how becoming a Stampin' Up! Demonstrator can benefit you!

Friday 28 September 2007

So the 5 drops of rain turned into nothing, obviously my stamping didn't work - I will have to do a dance or something (could be scary!!!).

I have been trying to get some Christmas card samples done - here is my favourite so far

Cardstock - Cranberry Crisp, True Thyme, Whisper White. Stamps - Greeting Galore. Inks - Versamark, Basic Black. Accessories - Gold Brads, White Gel Pen.

I don't have many supplies yet, so have had to be abit creative!! No ribbon yet (I love ribbon so it won't be long) instead I cut a strip of cranberry crisp cardstock, inked with Versamark direct to paper to add some texture, then added abit of faux stitching with a white gel pen. I have also done abit of paper piecing with the tree - stamped it in basic black, once on white & once on thyme cardstock, then cut out the thyme tree & star, then stuck them on top of the image that was stamped on the white cardstock. I am pretty happy with the result - even though the brads are quite wonky (this happens when you are too lazy to get out the ruler - lol). All supplies are Stampin' Up! & available through me - alana@ceinternet.com.au

Hope everyone has a great long weekend - I know I will :)

No comments: