JOIN THE STAMPIN' UP! FAMILY.

Whether for business or pleasure, contact me today to learn how becoming a Stampin' Up! Demonstrator can benefit you!

Tuesday 6 November 2007

Abit of scrapping.....

I have been working with the Elite team on a special project to create albums for each of Dave Abbott's children. Dave was the General Manager of Stampin' Up! who sadly passed away last month. You can help his family too, by simply purchasing the All in the Family stamp set during November - all proceeds from sales of this set will be donated to Daves wife & 3 children.

Obviously I sent off my scrap pages blank, so the children can add their own pictures, but liked them so much I made a second copy & added pics of my kids. Now I just need to add some journalling to finish them off.

Stamps: Looks like spring. Colours: Cool Caribbean, Pretty In Pink, Certainly Celery, So Saffron. Accessonries: Little Reminders, White grosgrain ribbon (I dyed it using Pretty In Pink & Certainly Celery Markers)

Stamps: Holiday Spirit. Colours: Buckaroo Blue, Versamark. Accessories: Eyelets, Hemp Twine, Cranberry Crisp stitched grograin ribbon, Simply Scrappin' At Home Kit.
All products used are from Stampin' Up! & are available to puchase through me. Let me know if you would like any further information on how these pages were made or if you would like to hold a scrapbooking demonstration to get some 'hands on' learning send me an email - alana@ceinternet.com.au


No comments: