JOIN THE STAMPIN' UP! FAMILY.

Whether for business or pleasure, contact me today to learn how becoming a Stampin' Up! Demonstrator can benefit you!

Wednesday 7 November 2007

Masculine card

It was my Dad's birthday on the weekend & we all put in to buy him a new BBQ, so on Sat night we had a bit of a party to break it in! There was heaps of yummy food, I think they are still eating left overs, & we all had a great time - especially the kids. My 2 looked so cute, they both thought they were so cool with thier sunnys on
Josie looked too cute in her new matching outfit my Mum bought her - check out the matching thongs & sunnys!! She even has a little hat that matches too!
Unfortunately she didn't stay that way, as not even 5 mins after taking this pic she upended 1/2 a bottle of baby oil all over herslf & the floor - grrrrr the little terror. Luckily she has way more clothes than 1 little girl needs & it wasn't too hard to find another outfit in hurry. Kids - they are here to try us!!


Anyway, now for the real reason you are here - my card! I've felt as though I have been doing way too much CASEing lately so thought I'd try & be original. I am quite happy with how it turned out & think Dad liked it too - I had to give him a run down on exactly how it was made - lol!
Stamps - Be Happy, Warmest Regards. Cardstock - Close to Cocoa, Buckaroo Blue, Chocolate Chip, Very Vanilla. Ink - Chocolate Chip. Accessories - Twill Tape,Hemp Twine, Hodgepodge Hardware & a couple of staples.

3 comments:

Wendy said...

Alana, your blog is looking awesome! I'm seeing quite a few projects I might just find time to CASE! Well done, you! Love your Dad's card, too, I can see why he liked it.

Anonymous said...

Gorgeous Kids!! Gorgeous Card! Love the way you've used the twine in your Dad's card.

yvonne said...

LOL how true about kids being here to try us! Gorgeous children and what a lovely card - love the hardware on it!