JOIN THE STAMPIN' UP! FAMILY.

Whether for business or pleasure, contact me today to learn how becoming a Stampin' Up! Demonstrator can benefit you!

Saturday 3 May 2008

Card Compendium

Thanks to everyone who left lovely comments on my Crop-A-Dile tutorial. I will not be taking any responsibility if you now feel the compulsion to buy one of these beauties, I will however suggest you use a decoy address put your hubby off the trail. I may need to do this soon, as my wonderful hubby was complaining to the postie the other day about how many parcels we've been getting - I keep telling him they are all customer orders, but I don't think he's buying that story ;-)



Anyway............as promised here is the project that I used the Crop-A-Diled embellishment on


One of the clever ladies from the American Stampin' Up! office showed us this cute card compendium at Convention.

Inside it holds 3 cards & envelopes. I CASEd these cards from Kerri & they were so quick & simple to make


Although each card is the same, they have different sentiments stamped on the left, making them very versatile.

Stampsets: Baroque Motifs, Cheer & Wishes, Spring Solitude

Inks: River Rock, Purely Pomegranite, Versamark

Cardstock: Whisper White, Sahara Sand, Choc Chip, Purely Pomegranite

Accessories: Double Stitched Ribbon, Circle Scalloped Punch, Circle Punch, Crop-A-Dile, Jumbo Antique Brass Eyelets, Antique Brass Brads, Hemp Twine

The kids will draw out the blog candy winners tomorrow lunchtime - so make sure you leave your comment on this post to be in the running to win a triangle box & ribbon sample.

3 comments:

Bunny B said...

That is BEAUTIFUL!

Anonymous said...

Gorgeous cards Alana! That set is fantastic! LOL about the decoy address, hmm, might be a good idea!!!

Anonymous said...

What a great project. The colours and stampset a re really lovely.
If we were to case this idea ... what would be the dimensions?