JOIN THE STAMPIN' UP! FAMILY.

Whether for business or pleasure, contact me today to learn how becoming a Stampin' Up! Demonstrator can benefit you!

Thursday 7 August 2008

I've been away ....

on an INKlings Team Weekend Retreat! We all had so much fun stamping, chatting, laughing & creating - I can't wait to do it again next year. The weekend was organised by my upline Jayne, who is the cleverest person, she put so much time & effort into making the weekend special. Above are some of the cute gifts we all received - choccie on our pillow, lollypop, weekend booklet & welcome card on our desks & some handmade magnets too!
Over the weekend I got to complete some 'card in a box' swaps, which were really fun to make. Everyone designed a card & provided all the supplies needed to make it. From top to bottom, left to right, they were designed by Sharon, Margaret, Angela, Beth, Dani, Fiona, Julie, Merryl, Rebecca, Joanna, Carol, Michelle, Lin Mei, Jayne, Kim, Clare & Ryn. Thankyou so much guys, I love them all.
This is my 'card in a box' swap using one of the new sets from the Stampin' Up! Spring Mini Catalogue. The Spring Mini is on sale now, so if you would like a free copy ,send me an email & I will post one to you - alana@aussiebroadband.com.au or you can view it online here.
Here is a closeup of the main image on my card. I have masked it before stamping the background & also sponging around the edges of the mask. I have also applied 2-way glue & then a small amount of dazzling diamonds with a toothpick to give just a hint of glitter.

Stampset: Season of Joy
Cardstock: River Rock
Ink: Always Artichoke, Purely Pomegranite, River Rock
Accessories: Purely Pomegranite Satin Ribbon, Dazzling Diamonds, Blender Pen, 2-way Glue Pen

1 comment:

fleurie said...

wow look at all those beautiful cards...looks like you had a wonderful time