JOIN THE STAMPIN' UP! FAMILY.

Whether for business or pleasure, contact me today to learn how becoming a Stampin' Up! Demonstrator can benefit you!

Friday 25 July 2008

Christmas in July

This card is made with another set from the new Spring Mini Catalogue - Season of Joy. It is such a fun set, I really love the swirl & it also has a gorgeous Christmas tree & mixed wording stamp that I will try & use on a card soon.
I pretty much CASEd this from a card I saw on Splitcoast because I loved the way the flower was stamped in green & the petals used for leaves. I have also stamped the flower twice in Purely Pomegranite & covered one of them with 2-way glue & dazzling diamonds.

Stampset: Season of Joy
Cardstock: Whisper White, Wild Wasabi
Ink: Purely Pomegranite, Wild Wasabi
Accessories: Purely Pomegranite Silk Ribbon, 2-way Glue, Gold Brad, Scalloped Circle * Round Tab Punches

3 comments:

Carol Dunstan said...

this is great Alana, and I love the diamonds :-)

Caroline said...

Beautiful colour combo for Christmas - love it!

Anonymous said...

Alana,
I nominated you for an award - check out my blog for details.
Mel