JOIN THE STAMPIN' UP! FAMILY.

Whether for business or pleasure, contact me today to learn how becoming a Stampin' Up! Demonstrator can benefit you!

Monday 21 July 2008

Awards.......

Over the last few weeks some of my very talented blogging friends have seen fit to award me the following:


Thankyou to Sam from Ryemilan's Stamping who has honoured me with the Arte Y Pico award. The rules are:


1. You pick five blogs that you consider deserve this award for their creativity, design, interesting material, and also contribute to the blogging community, no matter what language.

2. Each award has to have the name of the author and also a link to his or her blog to be visited by everyone. Remember to leave the person a comment or email to let them know they received the award.

3. Each award winner has to show the award and put the name and the link to the blog that has given her or him the award itself.

4. The award-winner and the one who has given the prize have to show the link of Arte y Pico blog, so everyone will know the origin of this award.


Now to choose five blogs that are 'Wow. The Best Art. Over the top.'






Then the lovely Carol from Inkantations & Inkarnations & gorgeous Lin Mei nominated me for this award:


More rules for this one:

1) Put the logo on your blog.

2) Add a link to the person who awarded you.

3) Nominate at least 7 other blogs.

4) Add links to those blogs on yours.

5) Leave a message for your nominees on their blogs.

Now to nominate seven lucky *poor unsuspecting* souls - all these girls are members of the INKlings & I just love checking out their blogs :-)

1. Elisabeth Stewart

2. Kylie Swain

3. Kari Hughes

4. Karen Oliver

5. Joanna Wassens

6. Fleurie

7. Michelle

Phew - I think I have complied with all the rules, although feel that they should read 'Bad Blogger Award' as I haven't been here for awhile. I do have an excuse - I have been on holidays at the Gold Coast :-) We had heaps of fun catching up with relatives, went to Australia Zoo, the beach, shopping, rollerskating, BBQ's, Movie World, the beach again, more shopping & visiting relatives, so now I need a holiday to get over the holiday. I will be back soon with a card I made using a NEW Spring Mini stampset!

No comments: