JOIN THE STAMPIN' UP! FAMILY.

Whether for business or pleasure, contact me today to learn how becoming a Stampin' Up! Demonstrator can benefit you!

Tuesday 1 July 2008

Stampin' Up! needs all kinds of Demonstrators

Have you ever considered becoming a Stampin' Up! Demonstrator? Well there is no better time to join because until August 15th you will be able to purchase the already reduced Starter Kit for only $299. The kit contains $560 worth of Stampin' Up! products (you get to choose what stampsets & inkpad colours you would like) & business materials so you'll be saving over 46% off the retail price. One of the other great benefits of signing up now is that you will have a whole 6 months to meet the minimum sales requirement.

When I first became a Stampin' Up! demonstrator I never dreamed that I would be having as much fun as I am. I have met so many fantastic people & it is also great to be able to fund my own stamping addiction & even be earning some extra money to help pay some of the household bills. If you have any questions or would like some more information on becoming a demonstrator just give me a call - 0428 964360, or send me an email - alana@aussiebroadband.com.au

No comments: