JOIN THE STAMPIN' UP! FAMILY.

Whether for business or pleasure, contact me today to learn how becoming a Stampin' Up! Demonstrator can benefit you!

Monday 8 December 2008

Christmas Cards

I thought it was about time that I tried to get organised for Christmas & made some cards - so here they are ....... ... about 97!! I've been using left over card packs from Workshops, Classes & Stamp-A-Stacks that I have been holding recently, which made it alot easier to get so many made quickly. Most of the cards have been CASEd from once place or another, so I thought I'd post them individually so you can see where I CASEd them from. Both these cards have come from a telented American demonstrator - Michele Force.
This card is pretty much an exact CASE, although I did change the stamp set used.
Stampset: City of David
Cardstock: So Saffron, More Mustard, Night of Navy, Whisper White
Inks: Night of Navy, More Mustard
Accessories: Navy Grosgrain Ribbon, Square Fire Rhinestone Brad


I've changed the colours & stampsets for this card - although I did CASE the layout & the idea for the So Swirly Wheel down the right hand side.
Stampsets: So Swirly Wheel, Hung Up on the Holidays, Peaceful Wishes, Occasional Greeting
Cardstock: Groovy Guava, Purely Pomegranite, WildWasabi, Whisper White
Inks: Wild Wasabi, Groovy Guava, Purely Pomegranite, Basic Black
Accessories: Guava Double-Stitched Ribbon
I'll endevour to post the rest of the cards over the coming week - I also need to make time to write in & send the cards :-)

1 comment:

Karen said...

Hi Alana!!! LOVE your gorgeous chrissie cards!!! They are all so different and beautiful!!
Lucky people to receive one thats foooooooor sure!!!

Karen
xo