JOIN THE STAMPIN' UP! FAMILY.

Whether for business or pleasure, contact me today to learn how becoming a Stampin' Up! Demonstrator can benefit you!

Tuesday 9 December 2008

Christmas CASEing

I'm back with some more of my Christmas cards, although I can't really call them mine, as I CASEd most of them. I found todays 2 cards on the blog of a talented Australian demonstrator - Nicki Tidbold. She is very clever & I've loved everything that I've seen on her blog - I liked these cards so much that I haven't changed them much at all!

I think this card was actually designed by another Aussie demo - Robyn Lawton. I can't believe I have only just bought Crab & Co, it is just soo cute & very versatile.
Stampset: Crab & Co
Cardstock: Real Red, Old Olive, Whisper White, Dashing DSP
Ink: Black Staz On, Real Red
Accessories: Blender Pen, Olive Grosgrain, Puff Paint & stapler

I loved Nicki's original card using Season of Joy, but since it is now retired (I hope it returns in next years Idea Book & Catalogue) I thought I'd use a current stampset
Stampsets: Occasional Greeting, In the Spotlight (hostess set)
Cardstock: Confetti White, Always Artichoke, Wintergreen DSP
Ink: Always Artichoke
Accessories: Rhinestone Brad (from Pretties Kit), Sponge Daubers, 1 3/8 Square, 1 1/4 & 1 3/8 Circle Punches

2 comments:

Petronela said...

Hi Alana,
I have nominated your blog for an award, loving your work!
Petronela

Dani Fender said...

Hi Alana,

Thanks so so much for my Jingle Shells card! It is even better IRL! It really lit up my boring hospital space!

Dani