JOIN THE STAMPIN' UP! FAMILY.

Whether for business or pleasure, contact me today to learn how becoming a Stampin' Up! Demonstrator can benefit you!

Wednesday 20 May 2009

Circle Circus CASE

As soon as I saw this card I knew I had to CASE it. I had planned to change the colours, but it was my Mum's birthday on the weekend & her favourite colour is pink. Circle Circus is one of the sets that all demonstrators who attended Convention were given. It's a great set with 10 circle themed stamps that fit inside our many circle punches, including one that fits the scalloped circle.
I have once again used a strip of cardstock threaded through the button & this time tied it in a knot.

Stampsets: Circle Circus, Short & Sweet
Cardstock: Kraft, Pink Pirouette, Close to Cocoa, Whisper White
Inks: Close to Cocoa, Pink Pirouette
Accessories: Pink Pirouette Striped Grosgrain Ribbon, twine, retired button (only becouse I haven't got Button Latte ....... yet :-))

2 comments:

Karen said...

Hey ho Alana!

Your card is gorgeous! I loved Sarah's when I saw it too - it's saved in my to be CASED file! lol

Karen
xo

Lynda said...

Your mum shd be wrapped to receive this card Alana. It is beautiful. Delicate and classy all in one. Well done.