JOIN THE STAMPIN' UP! FAMILY.

Whether for business or pleasure, contact me today to learn how becoming a Stampin' Up! Demonstrator can benefit you!

Wednesday, 20 May 2009

Circle Circus CASE

As soon as I saw this card I knew I had to CASE it. I had planned to change the colours, but it was my Mum's birthday on the weekend & her favourite colour is pink. Circle Circus is one of the sets that all demonstrators who attended Convention were given. It's a great set with 10 circle themed stamps that fit inside our many circle punches, including one that fits the scalloped circle.
I have once again used a strip of cardstock threaded through the button & this time tied it in a knot.

Stampsets: Circle Circus, Short & Sweet
Cardstock: Kraft, Pink Pirouette, Close to Cocoa, Whisper White
Inks: Close to Cocoa, Pink Pirouette
Accessories: Pink Pirouette Striped Grosgrain Ribbon, twine, retired button (only becouse I haven't got Button Latte ....... yet :-))

2 comments:

Karen said...

Hey ho Alana!

Your card is gorgeous! I loved Sarah's when I saw it too - it's saved in my to be CASED file! lol

Karen
xo

Lynda S said...

Your mum shd be wrapped to receive this card Alana. It is beautiful. Delicate and classy all in one. Well done.