JOIN THE STAMPIN' UP! FAMILY.

Whether for business or pleasure, contact me today to learn how becoming a Stampin' Up! Demonstrator can benefit you!

Thursday 28 May 2009

Inkspirations Challenge #7

I've been wanting to join in one of Makeesha's challenges for ages, but just never seem to find the time. Well this afternoon I found 10 mins & whipped up this card using some of the colours in the gorgeous inspiration photo.
I've had this set since Convention & thought it was about time it saw some ink ........ now I just need to ink up the other three images.
Stampsets: Flower for All Seasons, Short & Sweet
Card: Pink Pirouette, Kiwi Kiss, Riding Hood Red, Baja Breeze, Watercolour
Ink: Basic Black, Creamy Caramel, Sahara Sand, Riding Hood Red, Baja Breeze, Kiwi Kiss, Pink Pirouette
Accessories: Button Bouquet, Red Tafetta, Eyelet Border Punch

5 comments:

Christine Blain said...

This is simply beautiful, Alana!

Debbie Pamment said...

Oh this is sooo sweet Alana. I love what you've done with the challenge!
xXx

Lynda said...

Lurve KISS cards Alana. Also love the way you have done the base of the inserts in the eyelet border punch. Great idea!!

Leigh said...

Lovely card.

Karen said...

I love the simple elegance of this Alana! Just beautiful!

Karen
xo