JOIN THE STAMPIN' UP! FAMILY.

Whether for business or pleasure, contact me today to learn how becoming a Stampin' Up! Demonstrator can benefit you!

Thursday, 28 May 2009

Inkspirations Challenge #7

I've been wanting to join in one of Makeesha's challenges for ages, but just never seem to find the time. Well this afternoon I found 10 mins & whipped up this card using some of the colours in the gorgeous inspiration photo.
I've had this set since Convention & thought it was about time it saw some ink ........ now I just need to ink up the other three images.
Stampsets: Flower for All Seasons, Short & Sweet
Card: Pink Pirouette, Kiwi Kiss, Riding Hood Red, Baja Breeze, Watercolour
Ink: Basic Black, Creamy Caramel, Sahara Sand, Riding Hood Red, Baja Breeze, Kiwi Kiss, Pink Pirouette
Accessories: Button Bouquet, Red Tafetta, Eyelet Border Punch

5 comments:

Christine Blain said...

This is simply beautiful, Alana!

Debbie Pamment said...

Oh this is sooo sweet Alana. I love what you've done with the challenge!
xXx

Lynda S said...

Lurve KISS cards Alana. Also love the way you have done the base of the inserts in the eyelet border punch. Great idea!!

Leigh said...

Lovely card.

Karen said...

I love the simple elegance of this Alana! Just beautiful!

Karen
xo