JOIN THE STAMPIN' UP! FAMILY.

Whether for business or pleasure, contact me today to learn how becoming a Stampin' Up! Demonstrator can benefit you!

Sunday 14 June 2009

Makeesha's Inspiration Challenge #8

I wasn't game enough to try out Makeesha's colour challenge last week....they were abit too bright for me, so thought I'd better make up for it by having a go at this weeks challenge. You can click here to see the inspiration picture & check out the other entries. As soon as I saw the picture I thought of this card that Jayne Mercer made, so had to CASE it. I've used the Poppin' Pastels technique using Stampin' Up! Pastels & Versamark ink. If you live in my area, you can come along to my technique class on Tuesday 16th to learn how it is done.
Then I saw this card on Renee Van Stralen's blog, so had to remake my card, with afew adjustments. The image looks slightly different in this card as I used White Craft Ink instead of Versamark.
Stampsets: Inspired By Nature, Cheer & Wishes
Cards: Mellow Moss, Kraft
Ink: Choc Chip, Versamark, Whisper White
Accessories: Stampin' Pastels, White Taffeta Ribbon, Eyelet Border Punch, Button & twine

7 comments:

Chantelle said...

Gorgeous Alana. So lovely and soft; just like the cushions.

Sarah-Jane Kalé said...

Both cards are gorgeous.

Anonymous said...

Gorgeous Card Alana. Really effective.

Sujata

AMY FLEMING said...

Wow you are so making me want to go out and have a go at the bleach technique :) I love both your cards :) TFS

Keesh said...

WOW Alana, these are both beautiful! I love the white pastel on the kraft cardstock, it looks so effective! Thanks so much for playing! Love Keesh x

SharonD said...

They are lovely! So soft and ethereal looking. Well done!

Kellie said...

Just simply stunning, so elegant.
Kelx