JOIN THE STAMPIN' UP! FAMILY.

Whether for business or pleasure, contact me today to learn how becoming a Stampin' Up! Demonstrator can benefit you!

Tuesday 9 June 2009

More Urban Garden

Hope you aren't sick of seeing Urban Garden papers yet, coz I've got afew more cards to show you. They are, of course, CASEd from Splitcoast Stampers.......
Stampsets: Frames with a Flourish, Best Yet
Card: Kraft, Whisper White, Urban Garden DSP
Ink: Basic Black
Accessories: Kraft Taffeta




Stampset: Fresh Cuts
Card: Kraft, Basic Black, Urban Garden DSP
Ink: Basic Black
Accessories: Build-A-Brad, Distressing Tool, Paper Piercer & Mat Pack

Not much stamping on either, but they were fun to make. I've now moved on the Rasberry Tart DSP for a change :-)

2 comments:

Kylie S said...

LOVE them Alana. I don't think you can get enough Urban Gardens!!

Unknown said...

Wow! How effective does the DSP look! I never use black cardstock but teamed with the DSP it doesn't look so bland. I am looking forward to getting the "build-a- brads" set too. Thanks for sharing.