Grab your kit and escape from your busy life with a fun weekend of stamping & scrapbooking at Camp Cypress in the peaceful Outback of NSW.
When: From 1pm Thursday 3rd September to 3pm Sunday 6th September 2009
Where: Camp Cypress is situated at Baradine in North West NSW - approximately 497kms from Sydney, and 45kms north-west of Coonabarabran. From Baradine it is only a 3½ hours' drive to the famous opal mining town of Lightning Ridge, via Coonamble and Walgett.
Cost: $200 from Thursday night (includes 3 nights accommodation, a light supper on Thursday evening & all meals until Sunday lunch) or $180 from Friday (includes 2 nights accommodation & all meals from Friday lunch until Sunday lunch).
- Accommodation will be 3 share, in fully air-conditioned cabins with ensuites
- All meals provided – breakfast, lunch, dinner, morning & afternoon tea
- Challenges & competitions – there will be some great prizes on offer
- Free classes & information sessions
- Extra workshops available for an additional cost
- Plenty of FUN!
You can see some of the fun projects we made last camp by clicking here.
Send me an email if you would like a registration form or more information - email@example.com