JOIN THE STAMPIN' UP! FAMILY.

Whether for business or pleasure, contact me today to learn how becoming a Stampin' Up! Demonstrator can benefit you!

Friday 17 July 2009

Ooops........it's been awhile!

Gosh, the time just seems to slip away lately & before I know it almost a month has passed & my poor little blog has been left neglected :-(

The INKlings seem to have abit of a baby boom going on at the moment with Dani, Clare & Mel all welcoming little girls into the world over the last couple of weeks, so I thought I'd break out my new Build-A-Roo stamp set.

Stampset: Build-a-Roo
Card: Cameo Coral, Chocolate Chip, Watercolour Paper, Pink Flamingo & Bella Rose DSP
Ink: Black Staz On
Accessories: Paper Piercer, Button Latte

Stampset: Build-a-Roo
Card: Regal Rose, Riding Hood Red, Pink Flamingo DSP, Watercolour Paper
Ink: Black Staz On, Chocolate Chip
Accessories: Cutter Kit, Button Bouquet


I've seen afew of these cute crocheted flowers around the internet lately, so bought a book & followed this tutorial along with another video tutorial I now can't find & taught myself how to make them. The first few were abit rough, but I think I'm getting the hang of them now :-)



I still have one card to make & also have to get them sent out........soon :-)

1 comment:

Lee-Anne said...

Hi Alana

Thanks so much for taking the time to visit my blog, I really appreciate it. I thought I would stop on over and visit you and I have to say I'm so glad I did. I love your work, but especially had to comment on this very cute card. It is gorgeous...that is such a cute set and I love how you taught yourself to make the crochet flower. It is a very special touch and really finishes the card off nicely. Thanks so much for sharing.
Lee-Anne