JOIN THE STAMPIN' UP! FAMILY.

Whether for business or pleasure, contact me today to learn how becoming a Stampin' Up! Demonstrator can benefit you!

Sunday 28 October 2007

Before & After

A couple of really quick & easy things to show you. First is a notebook I covered - the Sprial Punch from the Spring Mini is great for this & although I haven't added alot of embellishments I think you will agree it looks much better -


There was no stamping involved at all for this, just the Notations designer series paper & Little Reminders accents & elements die cuts. These die cuts are great for creating in a hurry - they are self adhesive & coordinate perfectly with the DS paper.



I have been using this box to hold some of my card samples & thought it was about time I covered it. Sorry to my MIL who gave the boxes to me - but I really wasn't a fan of the party balloons - now I just need to cover the rest for a really nice matching set!

I lashed out & used some of my favourite Recollections paper for this - it is just gorgeous & matches perfectly with the Wild Rose stamp set (on the top) I have also used Cranberry Crisp card stock, Chocolate grosgrain & Cranberry Crisp stitched grosgrain ribbons.

We have been getting some lovely rain here over the last couple of days which has been great - hope you are getting some too!!!


No comments: