JOIN THE STAMPIN' UP! FAMILY.

Whether for business or pleasure, contact me today to learn how becoming a Stampin' Up! Demonstrator can benefit you!

Friday 5 October 2007

Criss Crossed Again!

This is the project we are going to do at my Sister in Laws on the weekend. It is another criss cross card, however this one is portrait instead of landscape.


I have used the At Home - Simply Scrappin' kit & it made things soooo easy. Stampin' Up! currently sell 6 different types of these exclusive kits, they each include 8 sheets of 12x12 coloured cardstock, 4 sheets of 12x12 patterned cardstock & 6 sheets of self adhesive die cuts. Everthing coordinates beautifully & the die cuts are so versatile - the flower on this card was made by layering 4 stickers on top of one another! With the addition of some white cardstock, one of these kits would make up 24 criss cross cards with heaps of left over die cuts & coloured cardstock.


What do you think of my watermark? Another Stampin' Up! demonstrator, who I have never even met, kindly created it for me (Hi Wendy). Check her blog out here, she has some great cards you can check out & I really love the tote bag she has recently made. I am so glad that I have joined Stampin' Up!, the other demonstrators are so friendly & supportive, I can't wait to meet some of them in person soon. If you too would like to join Stampin' Up! or find out more information on what is involved, send me an email - alana@ceinternet.com.au


No comments: