JOIN THE STAMPIN' UP! FAMILY.

Whether for business or pleasure, contact me today to learn how becoming a Stampin' Up! Demonstrator can benefit you!

Thursday 11 October 2007

Challenges!

Here are the other 2 challenges I completed for Jaynes cyberstamp!
I really love this origami box, it was so easy to make. You can find a video tutorial on Kristina Werners website, or let me know & I can show you! Jayne, Beth & Karen have all made boxes using the free paper from this months Spring is in the Air promotion, so if you get the chance check them out. If you want to know more about the Oct promotion, have a look at the next post!

This card was for the sketch challenge. It didn't turn out the way it looked in my head, so I'm not sure if I like it - what do you think?

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hi Alana,
This is the first time I've visited your blog and I just want to tell you that I think your work is absolutely beautiful. I'll definitely check back to see what you're up to next :)