JOIN THE STAMPIN' UP! FAMILY.

Whether for business or pleasure, contact me today to learn how becoming a Stampin' Up! Demonstrator can benefit you!

Saturday 12 January 2008

Die Cut Sale-a-bration sets

The best thing about Sale-a-bration (SAB) stamp sets is that if you spend $100 during Jan & Feb, you get to choose one for FREE. The next best thing is that they are 'die cut'! If you are like me & get abit nervous every time you cut out your new stamps - then you will love die cut stamp sets. The rubber is already cut, so all you need to do is push out the stamp & mount it on the wood block.
You can see the rubber 'negative' on the left. You can keep this to use for a mask - I'll show you this another day - so make sure you don't throw it out!
Once you stick the coordinating sticker on the other side on the wood block you are ready to stamp. It is so easy & there is absolutely no cutting involved!


I've used the Birthday Whimsy SAB set to make these 2 cards. The first is a really simple one layer card. I hand stitched the 'string' for the balloons & am fairly happy with how it turned out. I am the worst at sewing & usually my fabulous MIL ends up doing it for me, but have seen so many lovely cards with sewing on them that I thought I'd give it a go. Next time I think I will try it with a sewing machine!I used my Stampin' Write markers to colour the cake for this card, then I covered it in 2 way glue & poured on dazzling diamonds. It is really sparkly IRL, but the camera doesn't photograph it very well. I tried to get a closer pic, but with so much glitter my poor camera couldn't focus properly!

If you want your own SAB set just email me an order of at least $100 (not incl postage) or you can subscribe to get updates to my blog & be in the running to win one!

No comments: