JOIN THE STAMPIN' UP! FAMILY.

Whether for business or pleasure, contact me today to learn how becoming a Stampin' Up! Demonstrator can benefit you!

Sunday 6 January 2008

Dorothy the Dinosaur...

Thought I'd better post something using some different colours as I seem to be using alot of brown & green lately !! This page is for a workshop I will be doing soon, showing how to turn an 8x8 scrapbook page into a 12x12 one. It uses one of the SAB sets you can get for free, just by spending $100 during Jan & Feb. Here is a closer look at the 8x8 page - I cased it from the SAB catalogue! I was going to change the colours, but when I came across these pics from our trip to Dreamworld last year they matched so well I left them the same. I just need to finish it off with some journalling in the red section.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

That is so cute Alana they looke great