JOIN THE STAMPIN' UP! FAMILY.

Whether for business or pleasure, contact me today to learn how becoming a Stampin' Up! Demonstrator can benefit you!

Monday 16 June 2008

ATC swap anyone ???

As you may know I join in a demonstrator only Artist Trading Card (ATC) swap each month. It is so much fun that I have decided to run one for my customers & blog readers. Here are the details:

  • Open to Australian residents only (sorry if you are visiting from OS)
  • ATC size to be 3.5 inches x 2.5 inches
  • THEME: "In the Garden"
  • Due date: 25th July 2008
  • Please put your name, contact details & card no (ie 1 of 5) on the back
  • Send 5 ATC's with a self addressed stamped envelope & receive 5 back

My address is Alana Galagher, PO Box 205, Wee Waa NSW 2388

If you have any further questions please email me - alana@aussiebroadband.com.au

**NOTE - if you can't tell I'm blonde by the picture at the top of my blog, then you may have gotten a clue if you read this post - ATC's are actually 2.3 inches x 3.5 inches, not cm like i have originally typed - thanks for letting me know Dani, you're a gem :)

1 comment:

Dani Fender said...

Hi Alana,

Just for your knowledge you put on there the sizing is 3.5 x 2.5 cm it's actually inches!! I don't think you want to recieve a super tiny ATC!!

I love the ATC's you have done for this month, I can't wait to get one! I didn't like this set at first but it's growing on me!