JOIN THE STAMPIN' UP! FAMILY.

Whether for business or pleasure, contact me today to learn how becoming a Stampin' Up! Demonstrator can benefit you!

Thursday 12 June 2008

Feeling challenged!

Last week the Inklings had a cyberstamp with the talented Carol setting the challenges. I knew she was going to have purple in there somewhere & she didn't dissapoint me, issuing a colour challenge of Basic Black, Perfect Plum, Brocade Blue, Tempting Turquoise & Very Vanilla.
I didn't have any Brocade Blue or Tempting Turquoise cardstock, however managed to used my pastels to come up with this card. I stamped the flower in Whisper White ink on to black cardstock, then coloured it in using the pastels - you can't really see the variation in colour very well though. I've just gotten some new photo editing software, so am hoping my pictures will be looking abit better in the future, although I'm not sure it will help with the dodgy photography!

Stamp sets: Fabulous Flowers, Baroque Motifs
Cardstock: Basic Black, Very Vanilla, Perfect Plum
Ink: Versamark, Black Staz On, Whisper White
Accessories: Ice Circle Rhinestone Brad, Pastels, Clear Embossing Powder

On to #2, a sketch challenge from CPS. I decided to go with a masculine theme as I wanted to use the Outlaw papers. I really love these & have been having lots of fun with them lately
I took a bit of a close up pic of the centre of the card to try & show the horse stamping better - I think I should have stamped it in a darker colour, as it's not really dark enough.

Stamp Sets: It's Your Birthday, Wanted, Frames With A Flourish, Sanded Background

Cardstock: Very Vanilla, Really Rust, Creamy Caramel, Outlaw DSP

Ink: Chocolate Chip, Versamark

Accessories: Antique Brass Brads

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Beautiful as always! :-)