JOIN THE STAMPIN' UP! FAMILY.

Whether for business or pleasure, contact me today to learn how becoming a Stampin' Up! Demonstrator can benefit you!

Monday, 9 June 2008

eScape with Stampin' Up! in June!

Put down the phone, turn off the computer & break free from 'e'



Maybe you should finish reading my post to find out how you can save 25% on Stampin' Up! products before you turn off the computer!!



I'd like you to do abit of visualising today & think of how you feel when you get a card or letter in the mail .................. if you are like me it is such a buzz to get something that is not a bill!! Why not make your friends & family feel special by sending them a handmade card too. During June Stampin' Up! are offering a fantastic deal to help you break free from 'e'. If you purchase the following bundled package you will save 25% - these products would normally cost $78.40, but until 30th June will only be $58.80!
  • Love Notes assortment, page 132

  • Circle of Friendship stamp set, page 112

  • 1 1/4 inch punch, page142


I will be holding a special eScape event on Sunday 29th June from 2pm. We will be using the bundled products to create 10 cute 3x3 cards & a box to store them in for $20! Let me know if you would like to come along & have an 'e' free afternoon - alana@aussiebroadband.com.au



These are a sample of the cards you could make - if you have a colour preference let me know & I'll make sure I have the right cardstock for you!
I am also offering a special for any long distance customers (Australian Residents only) who may be checking out my blog. Purchase the eScape bundle along with your choice of designer series paper pack & matching inkpad, all for only $80 delivered to your door - this is a huge savings of over $25!!
You will be able to create 20 matching 3x3 cards & envelopes with ease. I have made the above ones using the Rose Red Prints Designer Series Papers & Rose Red inkpad & the one below using the Outlaw Designer Series Paper & Chocolate Chip inkpad. Send me an email - alana@aussiebroadband.com.au or give me a call - 0428 964360




5 comments:

Stampers U said...

Ooooh, lovely - all of them! Sounds like a fun event!

Kylie S said...

They are all really beautiful Alana.
K-xxx

Ryemilan said...

Hi Alana,

I just wanted to stop and say hi, and that these Love Notes of yours are gorgeous.

Thank you for the lovely ideas on how to decorate them!

Sam.

Sue M said...

Wow those cards look really good Alana. Especially like those blue ones at the top.

Lin Mei said...

Alana, I especially love the Blue Bayou and Soft Sky cards - they are so dainty! Such a great variety in designs, too!